Executive Advisor, Renowned Speaker, and Best Selling Author
Click here to download a PDF bio sheet for Hyrum Smith
Hyrum Smith combines his gift for communication with his wit and enthusiasm to bring thousands of individuals face-to-face with what matters most to them. He is a sought-after international keynote speaker and has addressed more than 5,000 audiences worldwide.
Hyrum Smith, Co-Founder of FranklinCovey, has been motivating individuals for more than 35 years to gain better control of their personal and professional lives through values-based time and life management.
After graduating from Brigham Young University, Hyrum created his own seminar company, Golden Eagle Motivation, and taught sales management. Later he became one of the co-founders of Franklin Quest, the predecessor of FranklinCovey, which now trains tens of thousands of people each month.
He also serves on several boards of directors and national advisory councils and has authored or co-authored several books.
- B.A., Brigham Young University
- Recipient of three honorary doctorate degrees
- 1992 S.R.I. Gallup Hall of Fame and Man of the Year Awards
- 1993 International Entrepreneur of the Year, Brigham Young University's Marriott School of Management
- Founder, H.W. Smith and Associates
- Co-Founder, Franklin Quest
- Founder, Galileo Initiative
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors, FranklinCovey
- Silver Beaver Award from the Boy Scouts of America
- He also serves on several board of directors and national advisory councils.