Sociologist, Educator, Leadership Consultant, Author, Speaker
Click here to download a PDF bio sheet for Jonathan Catherman
Jonathan Catherman has worked in private and public education for more than 20 years. As a sociologist and educator, Jonathan is dedicated to better understanding what mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets best influences the character and leadership development of today’s emerging generation. An award-winning cultural strategist, bestselling author, and education consultant, Jonathan speaks worldwide to audiences of all ages. His contagious energy and passionate speaking style entertains and inspires while his clear vision and practical instruction clarifies what principles and structural relations empower greatness in people and organizations. As a Senior Consultant with FranklinCovey’s Education Practice, Jonathan is an expert in the delivery of The Speed of Trust®, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®: Signature Edition 4.0, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens®, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families®, and The Leader in Me® school-transformation process and delivery system.
Jonathan, his bride Erica, and their tween/teen sons enjoy the warmth and southern hospitality of North Carolina where they call a small community north of Charlotte home.
- B.A., Sociology, Seattle Pacific University
- International-bestselling author,THE MANUAL TO MANHOOD
- FranklinCovey President’s Choice (5 times)
- The Leader in Me Symposium Series, Master of Ceremonies, and Keynote Speaker
- Keynote Speaker: Harvard, Stanford, George Washington, University of Texas, UCLA, UVU, UNC, and UNM
- Support Award recipient, National Guard: Child and Youth Programs
- Character Consultant, A+E Networks: History Channel
- Best Dad Award Winner 2001–2015