Click here to download a PDF bio sheet for Kristin Mackey
"What you think, you create. What you focus on expands. See in yourself (and others) only that which you hope to experience."
With over 15 years as a successful professional speaker and instructor working with more than 18,000 people and hundreds of organizations in over 400 cities, Kristin's teaching knowledge runs deep. Recognized by Training magazine as "One to Watch" in 2010, Kristin's playful style of delivery and easy-to-implement techniques consistently deliver desired results. As a consultant for Franklin Covey for over 6 years, she facilitates several key programs including The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Kristin has helped many companies achieve organizational transformations through teaching programs that increase the effectiveness, engagement, and performance of each individual. Her passion for helping individuals clarify and create lives they love is what makes her teaching style so universally and consistently effective. She has successfully lead seminars for groups ranging from 8 to 500, including Lockheed Martin, Mercury Media, Tyco, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Children’s Trust, Rowan University's Management Institute, Children's Services Council, Underwood Memorial Hospital, and TCI Bank Limited, as well as many others.
Kristin was distinguished as first among 250 speakers worldwide for excellence in teaching conflict management during her tenure with Fred Pryor Seminars. She coauthored the e-book I AM Worthy of Greatness to encourage transitioning youth out of foster care to follow their dreams. Some of her published articles include "True Inspiration," "Personal Transformation in Three Easy Steps," and "Embrace Your Wingspan."
Prior to her current work, Kristin was a director for a large health-care system. She introduced progressive service-focused programs and implemented extensive internal changes. As part of her goal to build a culture of service, she delivered two key milestones in the enterprise's five-year strategic plan and increased key performance metrics. Kristin also conducted regular media training for award-winning physician authors on national television and radio book tours. Kristin supports organizations such as SOS Children's Village and Painting for Charity in London.
- 20 Years of Experience
- Director of Performance Improvement for the largest property on the Eastern Seaboard/hospitality – Designed, Implemented and Delivered extensive 2-year Leadership Development program consisting of 7 Habits, 5 Choices and Leadership Greatness programs resulting in historical records in revenue both years – awarded 2014 Leadership Award, Nominee for Leader of the Year
- Named by Training Magazine as “One to Watch” in 2010
- Spoke in 400+ cities, helped over 20,000 people, spoke to audiences from 8 to 1,000
- Director of healthcare system – raised patient satisfaction in ER by 381%, achieved 100% compliance within 4 weeks
- Achieved 100% perfect score acknowledgment in non-profit training collaborate in South Florida’s end of year summary and 90% threshold for standard of excellence for all programs
- Author of You Can, You Will, You Did! (Amazon 2012)
- Interviewed by The Washington Times/Communities, The Balancing Act/Lifetime TV, EmpoweredKidsTV.UK as well as multiple radio interviews.
- Created the enterprise-wide branding campaign design "Catch the Wave" (Working At Visionary Enterprise) to easily reach 8,000 employees, 2 hospitals, and 12 primary-care sites.
- Created and implemented duPont Hospital for Childrens' first Family Centered Care model.
- Reengineered Patient Relations department resulting in a 381% increase in ER patient satisfaction.
- Increased compliance rating by 300% in four weeks.