Leadership Expert, Business Consultant, and Speaker
Click here to download a PDF bio sheet for Tony Morris
An expert in business leadership, Tony Morris helps business leaders increase their personal productivity and effectiveness to achieve desired results within their organizations.
Tony Morris has been a FranklinCovey senior consultant for more than 15 years. His business and leadership experience make him a sought-after speaker for leadership summits across the country and in a wide variety of industries including hospitality, sales, commodities and chemicals, and logistics.
At the outset of his career, Tony was a hotel general manager and later the regional director of Training and Development for Tollman Hundley Hotel Company, formerly the largest franchisee of the Days Inn hotel chain. He moved on to Marriott Hotels and Resorts, where he served as Regional Training Manager, Director of Human Resources, and Corporate Training Manager before joining FranklinCovey.
His clients include Allergan, Amgen, Cheesecake Factory, Disney, Fresh and Easy Supermarkets, General Atomics, Guess Inc., Juniper Networks, NetApps, and San Diego Regional Center.
- B.S., Business Management, California Coast University
- Certified in Myers Briggs, Situational Leadership, Behavioral Interviewing, and Gallup's SRI interviewing
- FranklinCovey's President's Club, (8 times)
- FranklinCovey's Summit Award (2 times)
- FranklinCovey's Western Region Consultant of the Year in 2003 and 2006
- Senior Consultant, FranklinCovey